"Titanium Non-Stick" consists of an advanced, proprietary non-stick polymer coating applied over blades that have our Titanium Bonded coating on them. The non-stick coating is Teflon-free (no PTFE). Both coatings are safe for human and food contact.
How may we help?
Articles in this section
- Are Westcott Electrical Items UL Compliant ?
- Are the Westcott Titanium Workbench Shears with Sheath and Ceramic Cutter, 8" item (16512) Ambidextrous?
- Can you provide instructions for the C-Thru by Westcott AccuSpec II Designer's Ruler Set, #AS-2?
- Is it possible to buy only the refill for the Westcott Student Retractable Eraser Pen with Refill #15673?
- Does Westcott have any 12" rulers with 1/4" increment markings only?
- Does Westcott 7" Titanium Bonded Straight Scissors item #13526 have natural, silicone, or synthetic latex rubber handles ?
- Does C-thru ruler #18-BP come with a sleeve?
- What nails/staples can I use for Westcott ProjectMate Multi-Purpose Staple Gun #16703?
- Can I run my Westcott scissors through the dishwasher?
- What do the letters BU6C stamped on some of your Westcott products stand for?