"Titanium Non-Stick" consists of an advanced, proprietary non-stick polymer coating applied over blades that have our Titanium Bonded coating on them. The non-stick coating is Teflon-free (no PTFE). Both coatings are safe for human and food contact.
How may we help?
Articles in this section
- Is the recycled content in the KleenEarth Scissors (Item 14882) pre-consumer?
- Is replacement lead for the compass contained in the Westcott math set, item #15420 available for purchase?
- Are you able to lock the box cutter included with the Westcott 5-Piece Cutting Essentials, item #16754?
- What is the magnification of Westcott magnified ruler, item #14125?
- What materials are used in the Westcott Magnetic ruler, #15990?
- Are there replacement blades available for my Ceramic Utility Cutter?
- What is included in Lettercraft stencil lettering sets size 3/4" & 1" ?
- How do you change the batteries of Westcott Blooms Ruler #14728 ?
- Why is there a metal strip on my wooden ruler?
- Are Westcott rulers available with a Certificate of Calibration?