Yes, the Sanizide Plus germicidal wipes are EPA registered and fully compliant.
How may we help?
Articles in this section
- What type of cardboard or corrugate is used to package First Aid Only refill kits? Is it Cleanroom complaint?
- Is the First Aid Only SaniZide Plus Germicidal Wipe #311826 effective against viruses?
- Are the First-Aid Only Titanium-Bonded Bandage Shears safe to use around an MRI Scanner?
- How can the First Aid Only Disposable Thermometers, be used ?
- Can First Aid Only BZK Wipes be Used to Wipe CPAP Masks Without Damaging Them?
- Is First Aid Only item M573-AMBU a one way valve?
- Does First Aid Only carry 10 millimeter thick gloves
- Do the First Aid Only eye-wash stations come with inspection tags?
- Are First Aid Only Wool Fire Blankets treated with fire retardants?
- What is the “mil” thickness for the First Aid Only #361005 Nitrile Exam Gloves, 2/bag ?