First Aid Only blue metal detectable bandages are not x-ray detectable. In order for an item to be x-ray detectable a different type of material is used, like barium sulfate which our bandages do not contain.
How may we help?
Articles in this section
- How to mount First Aid Only 50 Person Bulk Metal First Aid Kit #90564?
- Do Nitrile Clots and Nitrile Gloves have sulfur in them?
- What are the instructions for use for a First Aid Only Snake Bite Kit
- Is First Aid Only 70% Alcohol USP Grade?
- Is First Aid Only ReadyCare Large First Aid Kit #90698 waterproof?
- What is the storage temperature for First Aid Only Trauma Backpack #91265?
- What is the length and width of the First Aid Only Israeli Bandage #91152?
- Is First Aid Only 50 Person First Aid Kit #6088 kit considered a Type III kit?
- Are First Aid Only disposable thermometers #21-775 individually wrapped?
- Can I dispose of the First Aid Only Instant Compressed Cold Packs?