First Aid Only blue metal detectable bandages are not x-ray detectable. In order for an item to be x-ray detectable a different type of material is used, like barium sulfate which our bandages do not contain.
How may we help?
Articles in this section
- Is First Aid Only item M573-AMBU a one way valve?
- Do the First Aid Only eye-wash stations come with inspection tags?
- Are First Aid Only Wool Fire Blankets treated with fire retardants?
- What is the “mil” thickness for the First Aid Only #361005 Nitrile Exam Gloves, 2/bag ?
- Do you have traceable lot numbers on First Aid Only metal detectable bandages?
- What is the Wire Gauge of the Jumper Cables in Kit #90311?
- Are your products latex-free?
- Is my First Aid Only cabinet mountable?
- Are First Aid Only products hypoallergenic?
- Will my First Aid Only item withstand high heat temperatures?