First Aid Only blue metal detectable bandages are not x-ray detectable. In order for an item to be x-ray detectable a different type of material is used, like barium sulfate which our bandages do not contain.
How may we help?
Articles in this section
- Do you have traceable lot numbers on First Aid Only metal detectable bandages?
- What is the Wire Gauge of the Jumper Cables in Kit 90311?
- Are your products latex-free?
- Is my First Aid Only cabinet mountable?
- Are First Aid Only products hypoallergenic?
- Will my First Aid Only item withstand high heat temperatures?
- Are any First Aid Only BBP kits EPA registered?
- Are First Aid Only Wool Fire Blankets machine washable?
- Can First Aid Only Sting Relief Swabs be used for jellyfish stings?
- What is the difference between Class A, A+, B, and B+ first aid kits?