No, this item is fueled by an internal, rechargeable battery and does not take external batteries. You can recharge the battery by rotating the crank handle at a speed of 2.5 to 3 rotations per second, for a duration of 1-5 minutes (10 minutes if the battery is completely out of power.)
How may we help?
Articles in this section
- Do you have traceable lot numbers on First Aid Only metal detectable bandages?
- What is the Wire Gauge of the Jumper Cables in Kit 90311?
- Are your products latex-free?
- Is my First Aid Only cabinet mountable?
- Are First Aid Only products hypoallergenic?
- Will my First Aid Only item withstand high heat temperatures?
- Are any First Aid Only BBP kits EPA registered?
- Are First Aid Only Wool Fire Blankets machine washable?
- Can First Aid Only Sting Relief Swabs be used for jellyfish stings?
- What is the difference between Class A, A+, B, and B+ first aid kits?