No, this item is fueled by an internal, rechargeable battery and does not take external batteries. You can recharge the battery by rotating the crank handle at a speed of 2.5 to 3 rotations per second, for a duration of 1-5 minutes (10 minutes if the battery is completely out of power.)
How may we help?
Articles in this section
- How can I get a replacement for the handle or latch on my Smart Compliance cabinet?
- What color and thickness are the First Aid Only Rain Ponchos, 5/bag #59153?
- How can I get a copy of the Bodily Fluid Pick Up Guide in my First Aid Only BBP kit ?
- What is the depth of the pockets for First Aid Only 2 shelf station pocket liner #M5061?
- How does First Aid Only 3 shelf station pocket liner/door pouch #M5062 attach to cabinets?
- What type of cardboard or corrugate is used to package First Aid Only refill kits? Is it Cleanroom complaint?
- Is the First Aid Only SaniZide Plus Germicidal Wipe #311826 effective against viruses?
- Are the First-Aid Only Titanium-Bonded Bandage Shears safe to use around an MRI Scanner?
- Are the nitrile gloves NFPA 1999 compliant?
- How can the First Aid Only Disposable Thermometers, be used ?