The notches at the top of this ring splitter jaw can be used to straighten the eye of hooks or lures that are bent.
How may we help?
Articles in this section
- Why are the dart edges on my Cuda Telescoping Harpoon, item #18850 not sharp?
- What is the difference between the Cuda Offshore and Bait Gloves?
- Do all Cuda knife blade edges have a 62RC hardness?
- What is the sharpening angle for Cuda 6" Professional Fillet Knife #18125?
- What is the difference between Cuda Pliers #18837 & #18846
- What is the use for the Cuda 7.5" Titanium Bonded Plier #18837 ?
- Can the Cuda 9" Freshwater Pliers #18096 be used in saltwater?
- What are the dimensions for the Cuda Knife, Shear & Hook Sharpener #18097?
- What material is the hook of Cuda #18869, 18" Titanium Bonded Large Dehooker made of?
- What knives will fit Cuda Sheath #18840?