No, the box cutter blade is built into the handle and is not a standard blade that can be replaced.
How may we help?
Articles in this section
- Which hobby knives are compatible with Westcott Titanium Bonded Hobby Knife Refill Blades #11, #15158?
- What is the lead size for the mechanical pencil in the Westcott 10-piece Math Set, #15420?
- How can I change the blade on the Westcott CarboTitanium Regular Size Hobby Knife #16961?
- What is the length of the blade for the Westcott 6" Titanium Bonded Precision Scissors #16415?
- Are the Westcott CarboTitanium Bonded Scissors ambidextrous?
- How wide are the characters for Westcott LetterCraft Stencils 3" Letters & Numbers, Helvetica #15833?
- Are the Westcott Premium All Temperature Mini Glue Sticks #17114 machine washable and flexible once hardened?
- What kind of plastic is the handle made out of on the Westcott 8" All Purpose Preferred Stainless Steel Scissors #41218?
- What are some historic reasons that Westcott rulers are 15" long?
- Is there a locking feature on the Westcott Safety Compass #16290?