No, the box cutter blade is built into the handle and is not a standard blade that can be replaced.
How may we help?
Articles in this section
- What kind of plastic is the handle made out of on the Westcott 8" All Purpose Preferred Stainless Steel Scissors #41218?
- Is there a locking feature on the Westcott Safety Compass #16290?
- What sizes of circular templates do you have available?
- Are Westcott Electrical Items UL Compliant ?
- Are the Westcott Titanium Workbench Shears with Sheath and Ceramic Cutter, 8" item (16512) Ambidextrous?
- Can you provide instructions for the C-Thru by Westcott AccuSpec II Designer's Ruler Set, #AS-2?
- Is it possible to buy only the refill for the Westcott Student Retractable Eraser Pen with Refill #15673?
- Does Westcott have any 12" rulers with 1/4" increment markings only?
- Does Westcott 7" Titanium Bonded Straight Scissors item #13526 have natural, silicone, or synthetic latex rubber handles ?
- Does C-thru ruler #18-BP come with a sleeve?