No, the box cutter blade is built into the handle and is not a standard blade that can be replaced.
How may we help?
Articles in this section
- Does Westcott 7" Titanium Bonded Straight Scissors item #13526 have natural, silicone, or synthetic latex rubber handles ?
- Does C-thru ruler #18-BP come with a sleeve?
- What nails/staples can I use for Westcott ProjectMate Multi-Purpose Staple Gun #16703?
- Can I run my Westcott scissors through the dishwasher?
- What do the letters BU6C stamped on some of your Westcott products stand for?
- Is the recycled content in the KleenEarth Scissors #14882 pre-consumer?
- Is replacement lead for the compass contained in the Westcott math set, item #15420 available for purchase?
- Are you able to lock the box cutter included with the Westcott 5-Piece Cutting Essentials, item #16754?
- What is the magnification of Westcott magnified ruler, item #14125?
- What materials are used in the Westcott Magnetic ruler, #15990?