The spike is 2.25" long.
How may we help?
Articles in this section
- Is the length listed in the description of a knife the total length or the blade length?
- How does adding the carbonitride coating give you a product that is different from case-hardening?
- What batteries are used in the flashlight for Camillus Les Stroud SK Mountain Ultimate Survival Knife #19093?
- Is Carbonitride Titanium coating safe for food preparation?
- What is the recommended angle for sharpening my Camillus knife?
- What screws are used for the Marlin Spike, item# 18670?
- How do I use my Camillus Glide Sharpener, #19224?
- What type of knife is the Camillus Sevens 7" Ti folding knife, item #19195?
- What type of steel is used in my Camillus knife?
- Why is the flashlight on my Camillus Thrust #19275 not working?