If you see the black plastic piece on the blade, this piece will rotate 90 degrees. Performing this action may help you get your product to un-stick. If you still experience an issue with this, please reach out to us.
How may we help?
Articles in this section
- How are the spare blades loaded on the Clauss 18mm Snap Blade Utility Knife with Integrated Pencil Sharpener, #18727?
- What is the cut length of Clauss 12" Heavy Duty Shears, #10320?
- What is the blade length on the Clauss 8" Bent Titanium Bonded Adjustable Tension Shears #18081?
- How can I sharpen my Clauss pruner?
- What is the blade length of knives in the Clauss Pail of 100 Straight Knives #34013?
- What are the Sharpening Angles on Item 18078-001 Clauss 9" ExtremEdge Titanium Bonded Shear ?
- Do you offer the Clauss No-Nik fiber optic stripper or wire strippers?
- What color handles are available for the Clauss 3528N 8" Stainless Steel Shears #15300?
- What is the Clauss 8" Straight Shop Snip, item #19555, designed to cut?
- How can I tighten the screw on the Clauss Hot Forged 12.5" Bent Trimmer #11360?