If you see the black plastic piece on the blade, this piece will rotate 90 degrees. Performing this action may help you get your product to un-stick. If you still experience an issue with this, please reach out to us.
How may we help?
Articles in this section
- What are the Sharpening Angles on Item 18078-001 Clauss 9" ExtremEdge Titanium Bonded Shear ?
- Do you carry replacement springs for Clauss Wire Stem Cutters #20013?
- Do you offer the Clauss No-Nik fiber optic stripper or wire strippers?
- What color handles are available for the Clauss 3528N 8" Stainless Steel Shears #15300?
- What is the Clauss 8" Straight Shop Snip, item #19555, designed to cut?
- How can I tighten the screw on the Clauss Hot Forged 12.5" Bent Trimmer #11360?
- How can I find a replacement blade for Scotts Airshoc Titanium-Bonded Lopper #18905?
- What type of coating is used on the Clauss 8" straight trimmers #10440C ?
- Is there a replacement blade for the Clauss Scotts AirShoc Titanium-Bonded Non-Stick Dual Pruner #18900?
- How do I open my Clauss Titanium Bonded Folding Utility Knife #18785?