This may depend on the brand of braided line, but for example these pliers were able to cut up to 65lb braided line from Power Pro brand.
How may we help?
Articles in this section
- What is the dart line type and strength for the Cuda Harpoon Dart #18132? How is it attached?
- Does the Cuda Harpoon Dart #18132 need to be sharpened?
- Why is the Cuda Ice Pick #18119 tip flat?
- Do you carry a Cuda 8" gaff with a 3" hook?
- Where can I buy replacement nets for the Cuda Telescoping Net #18207, #18200, #18201, #18202?
- What angle do you recommend for sharpening Cuda knives?
- What knives will the Fishermans Knife Sheath fit?
- Can the NMFS APEX Predator Tags be used with Cuda Telescoping Tag Stick #18849?
- Why are the dart edges on my Cuda Telescoping Harpoon, item #18850 not sharp?
- What is the difference between the Cuda Offshore and Bait Gloves?