This may depend on the brand of braided line, but for example these pliers were able to cut up to 65lb braided line from Power Pro brand.
How may we help?
Articles in this section
- Can the Cuda Telescoping Harpoon #18850 be used to harpoon an alligator?
- How long does the lanyard stretch on my Cuda product sheath?
- What are the product specs for Cuda Titanium Bonded Large Braid Shear #18362?
- Do the Cuda gaffs and push/pull sticks sink or float when in water?
- Is the Cuda 5.5" Ice Pick #18119 supposed to have a blunt tip?
- What is the dart line type and strength for the Cuda Harpoon Dart #18132? How is it attached?
- Does the Cuda Harpoon Dart #18132 need to be sharpened?
- Why is the Cuda Ice Pick #18119 tip flat?
- Do you carry a Cuda 8" gaff with a 3" hook?
- Where can I buy replacement nets for the Cuda Telescoping Net #18207, #18200, #18201, #18202?