See the below diagram for directions on how to replace the blade on Westcott rotary paper trimmers; valid for models 15482 and 15188.
How may we help?
Articles in this section
- How do I clean my Westcott KleenEarth 9" Recycled Scissors #13138?
- Are Westcott mini glue sticks non toxic and low/no VOC's?
- What is the Westcott return policy?
- Where can I find and buy Westcott products?
- Which replacement blades will fit my paper trimmer?
- How do I replace the blade on a straight paper trimmer?
- How do I replace the blade on a rotary paper trimmer?
- How do I replace the blade on the Westcott Titanium Bonded Rotary Cutter #16370?
- How do I insert batteries and remove broken tips on my iPoint Curve pencil sharpener?
- How do I empty my manual sharpener & eraser?