They're made of aluminized non-stretch polyester, which is a lightweight reflective material that maintains up to 90% of your radiant body heat to help preserve crucial warmth. The blanket is large enough to cover most people from head to toe (84" x 52"), small enough to fit in a pocket, and is water-resistant.
How may we help?
Articles in this section
- Do you have traceable lot numbers on First Aid Only metal detectable bandages?
- What is the Wire Gauge of the Jumper Cables in Kit 90311?
- Are your products latex-free?
- Is my First Aid Only cabinet mountable?
- Are First Aid Only products hypoallergenic?
- Will my First Aid Only item withstand high heat temperatures?
- Are any First Aid Only BBP kits EPA registered?
- Are First Aid Only Wool Fire Blankets machine washable?
- Can First Aid Only Sting Relief Swabs be used for jellyfish stings?
- What is the difference between Class A, A+, B, and B+ first aid kits?