They're made of aluminized non-stretch polyester, which is a lightweight reflective material that maintains up to 90% of your radiant body heat to help preserve crucial warmth. The blanket is large enough to cover most people from head to toe (84" x 52"), small enough to fit in a pocket, and is water-resistant.
How may we help?
Articles in this section
- What are the directions for use for First Aid Only Disposable Thermometers?
- What is the percentage of isopropyl alcohol in First Aid Only Premoistened Lens Cleaning Tissues, 100 Packet Box, #90192?
- Do the First Aid Only thermometers contain mercury?
- How long does a First Aid Only Instant Cold Pack stay cold?
- What is the width for First Aid Only Tongue Depressors, #25-900?
- What is the alcohol concentration of the Alcohol Antiseptic Spray, 4 Oz. Pump #M5123?
- Does BugX Insect Repellent product expire?
- What are the cleaning instructions for the First Aid Only Bloodborne Pathogen kits?
- How can I get a replacement for the handle or latch on my Smart Compliance cabinet?
- What color and thickness are the First Aid Only Rain Ponchos, 5/bag #59153?