For cutting fabric and fleece, our Clauss brand Carbonitride Tianium ExtremEdge V2 shear is the recommended model. This shear comes in four different sizes, and is rated to cut up to 40 layers. Please see below for the model numbers and sizes.
How may we help?
Articles in this section
- How are the spare blades loaded on the Clauss 18mm Snap Blade Utility Knife with Integrated Pencil Sharpener, #18727?
- What is the cut length of Clauss 12" Heavy Duty Shears, #10320?
- What is the blade length on the Clauss 8" Bent Titanium Bonded Adjustable Tension Shears #18081?
- How can I sharpen my Clauss pruner?
- What is the blade length of knives in the Clauss Pail of 100 Straight Knives #34013?
- What are the Sharpening Angles on Item 18078-001 Clauss 9" ExtremEdge Titanium Bonded Shear ?
- Do you offer the Clauss No-Nik fiber optic stripper or wire strippers?
- What color handles are available for the Clauss 3528N 8" Stainless Steel Shears #15300?
- What is the Clauss 8" Straight Shop Snip, item #19555, designed to cut?
- How can I tighten the screw on the Clauss Hot Forged 12.5" Bent Trimmer #11360?