For cutting fabric and fleece, our Clauss brand Carbonitride Tianium ExtremEdge V2 shear is the recommended model. This shear comes in four different sizes, and is rated to cut up to 40 layers. Please see below for the model numbers and sizes.
How may we help?
Articles in this section
- Do you offer the Clauss No-Nik fiber optic stripper?
- What color handles are available for the Clauss 3528N 8" Stainless Steel Shears, part #15300?
- What is the Clauss 8" Straight Shop Snip, item #19555, designed to cut?
- How can I tighten the screw on the Clauss Hot Forged 12.5" Bent Trimmer #11360?
- How can I find a replacement blade for Scotts Airshoc Titanium Lopper #18905?
- What type of coating is used on the Clauss 8" straight trimmers #10440C ?
- Is there a replacement blade for the Clauss Scotts AirShoc Titanium Non-Stick Dual Pruner #18900?
- How do I open my Clauss Titanium Bonded Folding Utility Knife #18785?
- Which Clauss shear would be best rated for cutting fabric?
- Is there a lefty version of the Clauss 8'' ExtremEdge Titanium Bent Shear #18091?