While the coating may come off slightly where sharpened, this should not interfere with performance and will not void the warranty in most cases. If the blade is sharpened incorrectly resulting in lesser performance, it is not covered by warranty.
How may we help?
Articles in this section
- Do you accept new product submissions/ suggestions?
- Do any Acme products contain Triclosan?
- How do I receive the Tariff Code for a product?
- Will sharpening my blade void the warranty?
- How can I get a list of closeouts?
- Is Acme United ISO certified?
- How can I receive a catalog?
- What does Carbonitride Titanium™ mean?
- What does Titanium Non-Stick mean?
- What does Titanium Bonded® mean?