- Choose your Mounting Hardware carefully. Make sure there are no electrical wires or cables in the wall behind the mounting area.
- Choose the appropriate anchors, screws, and other mounting hardware to accommodate the cabinet weight and the mounting surface type. The mounting bracket holes on the cabinet are 3/16” wide.
- Placing the Cabinet on the wall and mark where the screws should be. The mounting holes should be level and 3.5” apart
- Screw the mounting hardware into the wall.
- Line up the holes in the back of the cabinet with the four protruding screw heads and place the cabinet onto the screws.
- The cabinet will drop down over the screw heads, providing a secure mount.
- Check that the mounting hardware and cabinet are secure.
How may we help?