No, not all Westcott sharpeners are safe for colored pencils. Only models with the specification of "non stick" have the specific coated blades necessary for colored pencil sharpening.
How may we help?
Articles in this section
- What voltage do Westcott electric pencil sharpeners use?
- Are all Westcott sharpeners safe to use on colored pencils?
- What is the voltage information for a Westcott Pencil Sharpener Adapter?
- What are the instructions for use for the Westcott Axis iPoint Evolution Electric Heavy Duty Pencil Sharpener #15509?
- What is your best battery powered pencil sharpener?
- Westcott iPoint Orbit Electric Pencil Sharpener #16059 Instructions [PDF]
- How do I re-assemble my iPoint Evolution battery pencil sharpener?
- How do I re-assemble my iPoint Orbit battery pencil sharpener?