A lightweight super concentrated absorbent composed entirely of Amorphous Aluminum Silicate. It will transform any liquid or semi-liquid into a dry powder almost instantly, and works by means of a process known as “silicate encapsulation”; the absorbed material actually becoming part of the silicate molecule. Because Spill Magic particles have tremendous surface areas compared to their size; and because their surface tension is ideal for absorption, Spill Magic outperforms clay-based (kitty litter) absorbents 20 to 1 by weight, and 5 to 1 by volume.
How may we help?
Articles in this section
- What is Spill Magic Absorbent Powder?
- Is Spill Magic an absorbent or an adsorbent?
- Spill Magic Fact Sheet on Health & Safety
- Is Spill Magic Absorbent Powder biodegradable?
- How does Spill Magic Absorbent Powder meet Federal Regulations & Standards?
- When is waste considered hazardous or toxic?
- Is Spill Magic Absorbent Powder toxic or hazardous when touched, consumed or inhaled?
- Are there any codes or industrial identification for Spill Magic?
- Is Spill Magic Absorbent Powder flammable? Can it be incinerated?
- Will Spill Magic Absorbent Powder damage floors?