No, 62RC is a high Rockwell and our fishing knives need to be flexible for proper filleting. If they had a Rockwell this high, they would break when flexed.
How may we help?
Articles in this section
- Can the Cuda Telescoping Harpoon #18850 be used to harpoon an alligator?
- How long does the lanyard stretch on my Cuda product sheath?
- What are the product specs for Cuda Titanium Bonded Large Braid Shear #18362?
- Do the Cuda gaffs and push/pull sticks sink or float when in water?
- Is the Cuda 5.5" Ice Pick #18119 supposed to have a blunt tip?
- What is the dart line type and strength for the Cuda Harpoon Dart #18132? How is it attached?
- Does the Cuda Harpoon Dart #18132 need to be sharpened?
- Why is the Cuda Ice Pick #18119 tip flat?
- Do you carry a Cuda 8" gaff with a 3" hook?
- Where can I buy replacement nets for the Cuda Telescoping Net #18207, #18200, #18201, #18202?