Spill Magic is a lightweight super concentrated absorbent composed entirely of Amorphous Aluminum Silicate. It will transform any liquid or semi-liquid into a dry powder almost instantly, and works by means of a process known as “silicate encapsulation”; the absorbed material actually becoming part of the silicate molecule. Because Spill Magic particles have tremendous surface areas compared to their size; and because their surface tension is ideal for absorption, Spill Magic outperforms clay-based (kitty litter) absorbents 20 to 1 by weight, and 5 to 1 by volume.
How may we help?
Articles in this section
- How many gallons of liquid can be absorbed per pound of Spill Magic powder?
- What chemicals can Spill Magic powder absorb?
- What is the Spill Magic Pocket Pad Basket #97531 made of?
- What are the differences between the Spill Magic Absorbent and the Disinfectant?
- Why does the bottle for the Spill Magic Absorbent Powder #SM202DB look different?
- What is Spill Magic Absorbent Powder?
- Is Spill Magic an absorbent or an adsorbent?
- Will Spill Magic Absorbent Powder damage floors?
- Is Spill Magic Absorbent Powder flammable? Can it be incinerated?
- Is Spill Magic Absorbent Powder biodegradable?
Please sign in to leave a comment.