Spill Magic is a lightweight super concentrated absorbent composed entirely of Amorphous Aluminum Silicate. It will transform any liquid or semi-liquid into a dry powder almost instantly, and works by means of a process known as “silicate encapsulation”; the absorbed material actually becoming part of the silicate molecule. Because Spill Magic particles have tremendous surface areas compared to their size; and because their surface tension is ideal for absorption, Spill Magic outperforms clay-based (kitty litter) absorbents 20 to 1 by weight, and 5 to 1 by volume.
How may we help?
Articles in this section
- What are the ingredient differences in the Spill Magic Absorbent and the Disinfectant?
- Why does the bottle for the Spill Magic Absorbent Powder #SM202DB look different?
- What is Spill Magic Absorbent Powder?
- Is Spill Magic an absorbent or an adsorbent?
- Will Spill Magic Absorbent Powder damage floors?
- Is Spill Magic Absorbent Powder flammable? Can it be incinerated?
- Is Spill Magic Absorbent Powder biodegradable?
- How do I screw the Spill Magic Broom Head #203BH #200 #207TP to the stick?
- Has Spill Magic been tested for non-leachability of absorbed wastes in landfills?
- Can Spill Magic Absorbent Powder be disposed of in a landfill?