Spill Magic is an absorbent. An absorbent acts like a sponge and actually takes on the nature of the absorbed material. But unlike a sponge, when used properly Spill Magic will not release the material – even when under pressure, as in a landfill. An adsorbent (clay) is like a rock, and when liquids coat the surface of the adsorbent, the surface will not absorb any more material. When landfilled the absorbed material can be released, but may also simply fall off the adsorbent into the landfill.
How may we help?
Articles in this section
- What chemicals can Spill Magic powder absorb?
- What is the Spill Magic Pocket Pad Basket #97531 made of?
- What are the differences between the Spill Magic Absorbent and the Disinfectant?
- Why does the bottle for the Spill Magic Absorbent Powder #SM202DB look different?
- What is Spill Magic Absorbent Powder?
- Is Spill Magic an absorbent or an adsorbent?
- Will Spill Magic Absorbent Powder damage floors?
- Is Spill Magic Absorbent Powder flammable? Can it be incinerated?
- Is Spill Magic Absorbent Powder biodegradable?
- How do I screw the Spill Magic Broom Head #203BH #200 #207TP to the stick?