No, because it is a mineral it will not degrade. Federal Law prohibits the landfilling of materials absorbed with biodegradable absorbents. (40 CFR parts 260, 264, 265 and 271)
How may we help?
Articles in this section
- How many gallons of liquid can be absorbed per pound of Spill Magic powder?
- What chemicals can Spill Magic powder absorb?
- What is the Spill Magic Pocket Pad Basket #97531 made of?
- What are the differences between the Spill Magic Absorbent and the Disinfectant?
- Why does the bottle for the Spill Magic Absorbent Powder #SM202DB look different?
- What is Spill Magic Absorbent Powder?
- Is Spill Magic an absorbent or an adsorbent?
- Will Spill Magic Absorbent Powder damage floors?
- Is Spill Magic Absorbent Powder flammable? Can it be incinerated?
- Is Spill Magic Absorbent Powder biodegradable?
Please sign in to leave a comment.