Spill Magic is not flammable and has no BTU value in it’s unused state. It can be incinerated after use if the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) of the absorbed material permits it. Spill Magic itself will melt at 2400 degrees Fahrenheit, which transforms it into small glass balls about 20% of its original volume.
How may we help?
Articles in this section
- How many gallons of liquid can be absorbed per pound of Spill Magic powder?
- What chemicals can Spill Magic powder absorb?
- What is the Spill Magic Pocket Pad Basket #97531 made of?
- What are the differences between the Spill Magic absorbents and Spill Magic disinfectants?
- Why does the bottle for the Spill Magic Absorbent Powder #SM202DB look different?
- What is Spill Magic Absorbent Powder?
- Is Spill Magic an absorbent or an adsorbent?
- Will Spill Magic Absorbent Powder damage floors?
- Is Spill Magic Absorbent Powder flammable? Can it be incinerated?
- Is Spill Magic Absorbent Powder biodegradable?