Spill Magic is not flammable and has no BTU value in it’s unused state. It can be incinerated after use if the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) of the absorbed material permits it. Spill Magic itself will melt at 2400 degrees Fahrenheit, which transforms it into small glass balls about 20% of its original volume.
How may we help?
Articles in this section
- What chemicals can Spill Magic powder absorb?
- What is the Spill Magic Pocket Pad Basket #97531 made of?
- What are the differences between the Spill Magic Absorbent and the Disinfectant?
- Why does the bottle for the Spill Magic Absorbent Powder #SM202DB look different?
- What is Spill Magic Absorbent Powder?
- Is Spill Magic an absorbent or an adsorbent?
- Will Spill Magic Absorbent Powder damage floors?
- Is Spill Magic Absorbent Powder flammable? Can it be incinerated?
- Is Spill Magic Absorbent Powder biodegradable?
- How do I screw the Spill Magic Broom Head #203BH #200 #207TP to the stick?