Unused it can be landfilled like any other non-toxic or non-hazardous mineral with no prohibitions. When used to absorb hazardous or toxic materials it must be disposed of in accordance with the SDS, or any Federal, State or Local laws or regulations governing the absorbed liquid(s).
How may we help?
Articles in this section
- How many gallons of liquid can be absorbed per pound of Spill Magic powder?
- What chemicals can Spill Magic powder absorb?
- What is the Spill Magic Pocket Pad Basket #97531 made of?
- What are the differences between the Spill Magic absorbents and Spill Magic disinfectants?
- Why does the bottle for the Spill Magic Absorbent Powder #SM202DB look different?
- What is Spill Magic Absorbent Powder?
- Is Spill Magic an absorbent or an adsorbent?
- Will Spill Magic Absorbent Powder damage floors?
- Is Spill Magic Absorbent Powder flammable? Can it be incinerated?
- Is Spill Magic Absorbent Powder biodegradable?