Unused it can be landfilled like any other non-toxic or non-hazardous mineral with no prohibitions. When used to absorb hazardous or toxic materials it must be disposed of in accordance with the SDS, or any Federal, State or Local laws or regulations governing the absorbed liquid(s).
How may we help?
Articles in this section
- What chemicals can Spill Magic powder absorb?
- What is the Spill Magic Pocket Pad Basket #97531 made of?
- What are the differences between the Spill Magic Absorbent and the Disinfectant?
- Why does the bottle for the Spill Magic Absorbent Powder #SM202DB look different?
- What is Spill Magic Absorbent Powder?
- Is Spill Magic an absorbent or an adsorbent?
- Will Spill Magic Absorbent Powder damage floors?
- Is Spill Magic Absorbent Powder flammable? Can it be incinerated?
- Is Spill Magic Absorbent Powder biodegradable?
- How do I screw the Spill Magic Broom Head #203BH #200 #207TP to the stick?