No, there is no substitute for the quality of DMT® brand sharpeners. The difference is in the performance and durability of the products – we call the DMT Difference™. This is why DMT products have a worldwide reputation for excellence. The difference starts with quality and consistency of the diamonds, in our manufacturing process and the tighter tolerances to maintain flatness.
How may we help?
Articles in this section
- Are all diamond sharpeners the same?
- Are all DMT products made in the USA?
- I’m interested in buying your products. Could you please send me a price list?
- Where can I buy your sharpeners?
- Which grit should I use?
- What is the warranty on your sharpeners?
- How long should the diamond last on a sharpener?
- What are the differences in the DMT diamond surfaces?
- How do I take care of my diamond sharpener?
- Do you have anything that I could use to sharpen my bread knife or serrations on a folding knife?