The DMT® Commitment: Since 1976, DMT has been committed to innovate and produce the world’s finest diamond knife and tool sharpeners. All DMT products are made using the highest quality materials and workmanship and are guaranteed to be free of defects. Should you have an issue, please call our customer service specialist to assist you. If your product fails to perform due to defects in materials or workmanship, we will replace it regardless of age. Normal wear, industrial use or abuse, misuse or neglect is not covered. Defective products will be replaced with the same product or one of equal value. Send the product in its original box for proof of purchase along with an explanation of defect.
How may we help?
Articles in this section
- Are all diamond sharpeners the same?
- Are all DMT products made in the USA?
- I’m interested in buying your products. Could you please send me a price list?
- Where can I buy your sharpeners?
- Which grit should I use?
- What is the warranty on your sharpeners?
- How long should the diamond last on a sharpener?
- What are the differences in the DMT diamond surfaces?
- How do I take care of my diamond sharpener?
- Do you have anything that I could use to sharpen my bread knife or serrations on a folding knife?
Please sign in to leave a comment.