Westcott 7" Titanium Bonded Straight Scissors item #13526 does not have natural, silicone or synthetic latex rubber handles. The soft grips are made from "thermoplastic elastomer" (TPE for short), a kind of plastic.They meet all of the safety standards -- federal CPSC, ASTM F963, and California Prop 65 -- for consumer products.
How may we help?
Articles in this section
- What size lead do the mechanical pencils in Westcott's sets use?
- Which hobby knives are compatible with Westcott Titanium Bonded Hobby Knife Refill Blades #11, #15158?
- What is the lead size for the mechanical pencil in the Westcott 10-piece Math Set, #15420?
- How can I change the blade on the Westcott CarboTitanium Regular Size Hobby Knife #16961?
- What is the length of the blade for the Westcott 6" Titanium Bonded Precision Scissors #16415?
- Are the Westcott CarboTitanium Bonded Scissors ambidextrous?
- How wide are the characters for Westcott LetterCraft Stencils 3" Letters & Numbers, Helvetica #15833?
- Are the Westcott Premium All Temperature Mini Glue Sticks #17114 machine washable and flexible once hardened?
- What kind of plastic is the handle made out of on the Westcott 8" All Purpose Preferred Stainless Steel Scissors #41218?
- What are some historic reasons that Westcott rulers are 15" long?
Please sign in to leave a comment.