Westcott 7" Titanium Bonded Straight Scissors item #13526 does not have natural, silicone or synthetic latex rubber handles. The soft grips are made from "thermoplastic elastomer" (TPE for short), a kind of plastic.They meet all of the safety standards -- federal CPSC, ASTM F963, and California Prop 65 -- for consumer products.
How may we help?
Articles in this section
- Which replacement blades fit the Westcott 16719?
- Does the Westcott 13901 have an adjustable pivot?
- How do I get unused glue out of the Westcott ProjectMate glue guns?
- Can Westcott Glue Sticks #17115 be used on other surfaces/parts besides wood?
- Are all Westcott scissors treated with antimicrobial additives?
- What size lead do the mechanical pencils in Westcott's sets use?
- Which hobby knives are compatible with Westcott Titanium Bonded Hobby Knife Refill Blades #11, #15158?
- What is the lead size for the mechanical pencil in the Westcott 10-piece Math Set, #15420?
- How can I change the blade on the Westcott CarboTitanium Regular Size Hobby Knife #16961?
- What is the length of the blade for the Westcott 6" Titanium Bonded Precision Scissors #16415?