The Camillus Carbonitride Titanium Folding Knife with G10 Handle and Marlin Spike, 6.5-Inch item 18670 is sharpened at an 18 degree angle.
How may we help?
Articles in this section
- What should I do if my Camillus knife has a sticky handle?
- How do you use the Les Stroud Fire Starter?
- Do you offer right-handed sheaths for the Camillus DAGR 10.5" Fixed Blade Knife #19239?
- How do you sharpen the Camillus TRC™ 6.75" Folding Knife #19814?
- Does Camillus NS-8 Folding Knife #19241 have bronze blade pivot washers, and are the steel liners full?
- How can one adjust and move the pocket clip on Camillus Beast 9.75 Folding Knife #18683?
- How can I change the batteries in my Camillus Thrust 6.25" Tactical Pen with Integrated LED Light #19275?
- How can I refill my Camillus Thrust 6.25" Tactical Pen with Integrated LED Light #19275?
- How long is the blade on the Camillus 7.5” Barbarian Fixed Blade Knife #19089?
- What are the angles of the Carbide stones and the Ceramic stones on the Camillus Glide Sharpener #19224?