Westcott Premium All Temperature Mini Glue Sticks #17114 which are specially formulated for fabric, vinyl, and leather are not machine washable and dry hardened. They are intended for craft projects that are not worn as garments.
How may we help?
Articles in this section
- What size lead do the mechanical pencils in Westcott's sets use?
- Which hobby knives are compatible with Westcott Titanium Bonded Hobby Knife Refill Blades #11, #15158?
- What is the lead size for the mechanical pencil in the Westcott 10-piece Math Set, #15420?
- How can I change the blade on the Westcott CarboTitanium Regular Size Hobby Knife #16961?
- What is the length of the blade for the Westcott 6" Titanium Bonded Precision Scissors #16415?
- Are the Westcott CarboTitanium Bonded Scissors ambidextrous?
- How wide are the characters for Westcott LetterCraft Stencils 3" Letters & Numbers, Helvetica #15833?
- Are the Westcott Premium All Temperature Mini Glue Sticks #17114 machine washable and flexible once hardened?
- What kind of plastic is the handle made out of on the Westcott 8" All Purpose Preferred Stainless Steel Scissors #41218?
- What are some historic reasons that Westcott rulers are 15" long?