In order to change the blade on the hobby knife, unscrew the textured grip from the base to make the blade loose. Once this is unscrewed, you should be able to change the blade out.
How may we help?
Articles in this section
- Which hobby knives are compatible with Westcott Titanium Bonded Hobby Knife Refill Blades #11, #15158?
- What is the lead size for the mechanical pencil in the Westcott 10-piece Math Set, #15420?
- How can I change the blade on the Westcott CarboTitanium Regular Size Hobby Knife #16961?
- What is the length of the blade for the Westcott 6" Titanium Bonded Precision Scissors #16415?
- Are the Westcott CarboTitanium Bonded Scissors ambidextrous?
- How wide are the characters for Westcott LetterCraft Stencils 3" Letters & Numbers, Helvetica #15833?
- Are the Westcott Premium All Temperature Mini Glue Sticks #17114 machine washable and flexible once hardened?
- What kind of plastic is the handle made out of on the Westcott 8" All Purpose Preferred Stainless Steel Scissors #41218?
- What are some historic reasons that Westcott rulers are 15" long?
- Is there a locking feature on the Westcott Safety Compass #16290?