DMT sharpeners are cold rolled steel with nickel plating, specific method and materials used to include diamond into the plating is a proprietary process. With the inclusion of nickel, this allows our sharpeners to have more rust-resistant qualities when using them with water.
How may we help?
Articles in this section
- Are all diamond sharpeners the same?
- Are all DMT products made in the USA?
- I’m interested in buying your products. Could you please send me a price list?
- Where can I buy your sharpeners?
- Which grit should I use?
- What is the warranty on your sharpeners?
- How long should the diamond last on a sharpener?
- What are the differences in the DMT diamond surfaces?
- How do I take care of my diamond sharpener?
- Do you have anything that I could use to sharpen my bread knife or serrations on a folding knife?