Some Camillus knives have a TPR coating that adds extra grip to the handle. Over time, even if the handle is in storage that substance can oxidize and the result is that it feels sticky. The best solution is to use a rag and some household dish soap on the handle. It should remove the stickiness of the handle.
How may we help?
Articles in this section
- What Are The Instructions For The Hexibel™ Fixed Blade Knife Assembly (19382)
- What should I do if my Camillus knife has a sticky handle?
- How do you use the Les Stroud Fire Starter?
- Do you offer right-handed sheaths for the Camillus DAGR 10.5" Fixed Blade Knife #19239?
- How do you sharpen the Camillus TRC™ 6.75" Folding Knife #19814?
- Does Camillus NS-8 Folding Knife #19241 have bronze blade pivot washers, and are the steel liners full?
- How can one adjust and move the pocket clip on Camillus Beast 9.75 Folding Knife #18683?
- How can I change the batteries in my Camillus Thrust 6.25" Tactical Pen with Integrated LED Light #19275?
- How can I refill my Camillus Thrust 6.25" Tactical Pen with Integrated LED Light #19275?
- How long is the blade on the Camillus 7.5” Barbarian Fixed Blade Knife #19089?
this fix does not work. What else can be done? This appears to be a defect in materials for the intended use as produced.
I also have this problem. Carnivore camo grip. It has torx screws holding the handle. Can I get a new handle? It is un-useable right now as it makes my hand sticky too.
I have a sticky handle grip, tried washing it off, didnt work. camo grip has torx screws can it be replaced????
Article is closed for comments.