Some Camillus knives have a TPR coating that adds extra grip to the handle. Over time, even if the handle is in storage that substance can oxidize and the result is that it feels sticky. The best solution is to use a rag and some household dish soap on the handle. It should remove the stickiness of the handle.
How may we help?
Articles in this section
- What should I do if my Camillus knife has a sticky handle?
- How do you use the Les Stroud Fire Starter?
- Do you offer right-handed sheaths for the Camillus DAGR 10.5" Fixed Blade Knife #19239?
- How do you sharpen the Camillus TRC™ 6.75" Folding Knife #19814?
- Does Camillus NS-8 Folding Knife #19241 have bronze blade pivot washers, and are the steel liners full?
- How can one adjust and move the pocket clip on Camillus Beast 9.75 Folding Knife #18683?
- How can I change the batteries in my Camillus Thrust 6.25" Tactical Pen with Integrated LED Light #19275?
- How can I refill my Camillus Thrust 6.25" Tactical Pen with Integrated LED Light #19275?
- How long is the blade on the Camillus 7.5” Barbarian Fixed Blade Knife #19089?
- What are the angles of the Carbide stones and the Ceramic stones on the Camillus Glide Sharpener #19224?