The DuoSharp base holds our 8" and 10" DuoSharp stones. No other stones would be able to be clamped in to allow active use while in the base. Without a base the 8" DiaSharp stones are heavy enough to sit on rubber feet and not move, however the 10" DiaSharps are too wide and may tip off of the feet when edges of the stone are used. Within the Duosharp base there is a cut-out in the center that 6" stones can fit into for storage but the clamps are not adjustable for 6" stones so note that these stones cannot be used while in the base.
How may we help?
Articles in this section
- Are all diamond sharpeners the same?
- Are all DMT products made in the USA?
- I’m interested in buying your products. Could you please send me a price list?
- Where can I buy your sharpeners?
- Which grit should I use?
- What is the warranty on your sharpeners?
- How long should the diamond last on a sharpener?
- What are the differences in the DMT diamond surfaces?
- How do I take care of my diamond sharpener?
- Do you have anything that I could use to sharpen my bread knife or serrations on a folding knife?