The inactives in the eyewash are boric acid, sodium borate, and sodium chloride.
How may we help?
Articles in this section
- Does PhysiciansCare Eyewash come with an eyecup?
- What is First Aid Only Eyewash Solution 4 oz,#7-006 buffered with?
- What material are First Aid Only eye cups made out of?
- Is PhysiciansCare eyewash considered safe for daily use?
- Is PhysiciansCare eyewash ANSI/ OSHA compliant?
- How do I use my eye wash bottle?
- How often should an eyewash station be cleaned and refilled?
- What ingredients are in the First Aid Only Eyewash Additive #90496?
- What are the contents of PhysiciansCare eyewash?
- What happens when or if eye wash freezes?