- Are all diamond sharpeners the same?
- Are all DMT products made in the USA?
- I’m interested in buying your products. Could you please send me a price list?
- Where can I buy your sharpeners?
- Which grit should I use?
- What is the warranty on your sharpeners?
- How long should the diamond last on a sharpener?
- What are the differences in the DMT diamond surfaces?
- How do I take care of my diamond sharpener?
- Do you have anything that I could use to sharpen my bread knife or serrations on a folding knife?
- I have ceramic knives. Can I use any of your diamond stones to sharpen them?
- What are the seven settings on the Aligner™ Guide?
- I think my sharpener may have worn out, what do I do?
- I know it says to use the sharpener dry or with water, but can I use oil anyway? Can I store my DMT stone in kerosene?
- I have a DMT® sharpener and I can’t seem to get my knife sharp. What am I doing wrong?
- My DuoSharp® bench stone has holes on one side; what are these?
- Which product is the best to use to flatten my Japanese water stones?
How may we help?